Collabanize is owned by Appdore, LLC. Collabanize operates the https://collabanize.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the collabanize.com website. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
When using Collabanize.com and submitting personal data to Collabanize.com, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data. For more details about your rights under the law visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
A. Information Collection and Use For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. B. Log Data We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. C. Cookies Cookies are files with small amounts of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. D. Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
A. What Personal Data Do We Collect From You? Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Mailing List: Your name and email address.
- Transaction: You name, email address, billing information, and payment source.
B. What Is The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data? We collect the information above for the following purposes.
- Opt-In To Mailing List: To provide you with information about current projects and listings on this website.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
C. What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information? Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is as follows. Please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by opting out of any email message using the “unsubscribe” link.
- Opt-In To Mailing List: We will ask for your consent first.
- Transaction: We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction.
D. Who Has Access To The Data We Collect? We process and access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Contest and survey platform
- Email communication manager
- Marketing funnel providers
- Website management services
- Opt-In To Mailing List: 48 months
- Transaction: 48 months, for tax audit purposes.
If a legal claim arises involving your data, we will store and disclose that data until the matter has resolved. G. Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Export Of Your Data You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed: We are informing you now with this policy.
- The right of access: We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
- The right to rectification: Request we fix incorrect data about you.
- The right to erasure: Request we erase certain data about you.
- The right to restrict processing: Ask us to restrict certain types of processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
- The right to object: Object to how we use your data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: We don’t profile you, but keep in mind you have this right with other sites.
To exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. H. Do We Transfer Your Data To Third Countries? No. We are located in the United States. Your data is collected and held here. I. Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints. You can contact us at email@example.com with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data. If, after contacting us, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority such as the Data Protection Commissioner of Ireland.
A. Do Not Track Signals. Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources. B. California Eraser Law. If you are an individual under 18 and have provided personal information or content to us in some manner, you have the right to request the deletion of that information pursuant to the “California Eraser Law.” Contact us to make such a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.